When bite and traction are required above all else, the Gnarwhal keeps you moving. Roll through the roughest terrain and deepest snow with the stud-ready aggressively treaded Gnarwhal.
- Excels in snow, ice, and slippery terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
- Studdable design allows for added traction in icy conditions
- Easy install of available Bontrager Tire Studs with Bontrager Tire Stud Tool
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.