Shop our electric bike kits for sale, including displays, e bike batteries, and more so you can optimize your riding experience.
Ride Farther With Confidence This strap offers peace of mind to keep your Range Extender in place in the bottle cage. For best fit, pair with the Bontrager Side Load cage Product details - Designed for Fuel EXe 29 2023 - For best results, pair with Bontrager Side Load cages (stock on the Fuel EXe) - No additional hardware needed - Refer to Service Manual for assembly instructions and service - Range Extender battery and charge cable are required and sold separately
Our Turbo SL Y-Charger Cable lets you simultaneously charge your Specialized SL Battery and Range Extender. - Custom Y-split cable simultaneously delivers power to both the main internal battery, and the SL Range Extender Battery. - Length: 1000mm
Shimano Di2 internal battery. UPC: 689228329157 PRODUCT CODE: IBTDN110A1 ITEM NUMBER: BT-DN110
VISUALIZE YOUR RIDE Compact and stylish, the all-new color screen RideDash Evo display gives you a full customizable dashboard of maps, notifications, fitness tracking, battery life and range information at your fingertips. Features of the RideDash Evo SG Display -Full-color display -Provides bike status information including assist level, battery capacity and remaining range, while also displaying cycling data such as speed, time, distance, cadence, and heart rate -On screen navigation, text messages, phone call and email notifications -Customizable with the RideControl App -Service Platform remote service capable -Cables internally routed through the handlebar for a clean look
Lightweight and portable, the all-new EnergyPak smart charger communicates with the battery, adjusting charging priority and voltage to remain super-efficient, extending battery life and giving you more time on the bike. - 4A. - The Smart Charger Compact is the most convenient way to charge your E-bike. - Its compact shape makes it easy to carry on a ride. - Continuous communication between your battery and charger optimize charging conditions to extend battery life. - Switching between full charge and 60% storage mode can be done with the simple press of a button. - Dimension: 160 x 73 x 42mm. - Weight: 0.6kg.
Quickly charges your Specialized SL battery. - Custom Li-Ion battery charger for Specialized SL batteries. - 48V system - Compact and lightweight design. - Equipped with a custom plug and light indication of the charging status.
Battery anxiety? Not with a Turbo SL. Our discreet and compact SL Range-Extender Battery provides up to 40 additional miles (64km) of mountain-flattening power. More range, more riding. - Only available for purchase at your local dealer. - 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding. - Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes. - Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator. - SL Range Extender Cable 220mm ROAD 98920-5655 SOLD SEPARATELY. - SL Range Extender Cable 160mm MTB 98920-5650 SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
- Fits Promovec Kit (041608-01) - 48V, 7.8Ah, Panasonic LI-ION smart battery - Charger included
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
- Fits EVO Fire Ridge, Bushwick, Kallio (920726, 920727, 920778, 920779) - Charger included
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
- 500WH - Easy to carry - Rack offers extra protection for the EnergyPak - Total weight of 3.1 kg - Easy to charge on the bike or at home - 40 cells - Maximum charging current: 4A - Weight: 3.1 kg
- 500WH. - Side release EnergyPak allows for more compact frame designs, including lower stand-over heights and XS frame sizes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger - Doesn't include side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A. - Weight: 3.2kg.
- 500WH. - The top pull functionality is easy to access and remove from the E-bike. - Offers two possibilities for charging: on the E-bike or off the E-bike. - The weight of this EnergyPak is 3.2kg. - Includes side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
Goodbye, car. Hello, Range Boost! Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second 500Wh Bosch battery to the down tube on select Trek eBikes. Select Trek electric bikes can now be fitted with Range Boost, an option that can double your e-bike's range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Product details - Go farther without worrying if you'll have enough battery power to get there - One key will give you access to your main battery, Range Boost, and bike lock - The system automatically manages power between batteries, so you don't have to - Compatible with select e-bikes with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) systems - Expert installation exclusively at your Trek retailer
The Custom Li-Ion Turbo Levo Battery has a 504Wh capacity and works with all Turbo Levo models. The battery also includes an ANT+/ Bluetooth module that enables the bike to work with the Specialized Mission Control App or any other ANT+ device. Lastly, it has a rock guard and all of the hardware required for installation. - Battery features a 504Wh capacity - Works for all Turbo Levo models - ANT+/Bluetooth module works with Specialized's Mission Control App and any other ANT+ device - Includes rock guard and all hardware
$1,600.00 - $1,899.00
The Custom Specialized Li-Ion battery features a powerful 700Wh capacity for maximum range and trail riding pleasure. It features a protective rock guard with an integrated handle for easy removal. Next to the charge port are four integrated LEDs that display the charge status while charging. 700Wh capacity. - Includes rock guard and all hardware. - Four LED charge status. - Compatible with second-generation Turbo mountain bikes.
Page 1 of 1