A custom bike mud guard to keep the slop at bay. Mud mitigation is crucial when conditions get sloppy, and this custom Dakine Marsh Guard will help deflect spray while you power through wet conditions, keeping you and your suspension a bit cleaner. Or maybe we should say less filthy. Simple in design, this fender can be fitted onto your fork with zip ties. A bike becomes more of a mountain bike when you throw a mud guard on it. Features: - Custom Marsh Guard makes you faster - Recycled plastic adds superior coolness 100% Recycled Polyethylene
Keep your tail clean On some rides you want a fender. The Universal Fat Bike Fender is designed to offer quick and easy installation so that riding with a fender can be a game-time decision. The versatile attachment clamp securely mounts to most seatposts, and the front and rear set are designed to work with tire widths from 3.0 to 4.75 inches. Product details - Front and rear fender set fits tire widths from 3.0 to 4.75 inches - Versatile fender offers simple and effective protection from the elements - Universal attachment clamp designed to fit most seatposts - Quick and easy installation or removal - Trim lines on front fender offer customizable shape to fit tires and bike
A fender that is ready when you are On some rides you want a fender. This Universal Fender is designed for quick and easy installation on road, mountain, gravel, or city bikes so that riding with a fender on any bike can be a game-time decision. The versatile attachment clamp securely mounts tp most seatposts, and the front and rear set are designed to work with tire widths from 700x23 all the way up to 27.5/29 x 2.8. Product details - Front and rear fender set fits tire widths from 700x23 to 27.5/29x2.8 - Versatile fender offers simple and effective protection from the elements - Universal attachment clamp designed to fit most seatposts - Quick and easy installation or removal
A sturdy, secure set of full-coverage fenders designed to fit more bikes than any fenders in their class. Easy to install and easy to adjust, Roadrunners are a favorite of both cyclists and shop mechanics. Weight: 606 g / 1.34 lbs (pair) Construction -Forged alloy RAINRUNNER Q/R mounts - 3M Reflex rear reflectivity - Virtually unbreakable Techniflex body - Stainless steel stays - Safety front stays Mounting System Below: Mount to Quick-Release skewers via included AXLE-RUNNERS Above: Mount to brake bridge and fork crown via included nut and bolt or with zip ties Added Benefit - Included proprietary AXLE-RUNNERS mount to almost any front or rear Q/R skewer to “create” eyelets - 3M Reflex rear logo enhances visibility - Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility - Front fenders equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel - Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
- Designed for tyres up to 2.4” in width. - Fit all diameters form 26 up to 29 - Disc brake compatible - Weight: 360 g
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Keep the road grime off your clothes, and arrive in style, with a durable fender set made specifically for the Turbo Como. It's all dry roads from here. - Durable fender set that's specifically designed to fit the Turbo Como. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and specific alloy hardware ensure the perfect fit for your Turbo Como. - Front fender supports Plug + Play mounting. - Front Length: 790mm - Rear Length: 1180mm
Designed specifically for commuters, this 45mm wide front and rear fender set is the perfect option for the every day rider. The reflective strips that run down either side of the fenders provides enhanced visibility. - Sturdy stainless steel double stays - Easily mounted with included hardware
Enjoy cycling in any weather. The Bluemels 75 U fenders cover tire widths up to 65mm. They use a proprietary construction with super-fine aluminum strips embedded in a matte black plastic coating, making these mudguards extremely durable and resistant to bending and UV damage. - Very wide profile for tires up to 65mm width - Proprietary construction embeds super-fine aluminum strips into matte black plastic coating - For 27.5 and 29-inch wheels - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 800g
The Stingray mudguards supplement SKS's Bluemels range in the accustomed quality with modern colors in a matte design. First-grade plastic with an aluminum core for high-impact resistance. The stays feature quick-mounting fixed end caps. These fenders feature an elegant matte finish, edge protectors, and an automatic stay release safety system for the front. - Same features as the Commuter II fenders with the addition of colors and blacked out V-Stay - Fits tires 700 x 28-37mm - 45mm profile width
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashblade fender! It's light and easy to install and remove thanks to its quick-release strap that fits a wide variety of seatposts and seat tubes.
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashboard fender! It's light and easy to install and remove. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks.
Mudguard in pure form: EDGE AL guarantees city and trekking cyclists ideal splash protection on the road. This aluminum mudguard mounts close to the tire and offers great stability, although it is only attached at three points. No load rack is necessary to attach EDGE AL. With a purist matte-black look and an angular profile, EDGE AL integrates itself almost invisibly into the frame. - Urban fender set - Sturdy aluminum profile design for urban bikes - Black U-stay - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 568g