Parts & Accessories
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Look, Zed, Chainring bolts
- Look, Zed, Chainring spacers
- Look, Zed, Chainring nuts
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for Atlas AM cranks.
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
$99.99 - $116.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
$13.50 $44.99 70% Off
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Page 1 of 2 Next page