$529.99 - $662.99
Race Face Next SL Fatbike Crank Arm Sets. Designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology and new 'Cinch' interface. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. • Chainline: 2X w/ bash - 47mm, 2X w/o bash - 49.5mm, 3X - 51mm • Compatible with: Salsa Mukluk, Surly Pugsley and Necromancer, 9:Zero:7 frames with 170mm and 135mm offset spacing, Sandman Hoggar Ti, Gobi and Atacama • Spider and/or direct mount chain rings and bottom bracket must be purchased separately • Completely redesigned for 2014 • Completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core-no internal aluminum spine • Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined using a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy only available in North America • Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments • Single ring/Spiderless direct mount 51mm • Not compatible with Surly Moonlander or 9:Zero:7 frames with 186mm rear spacing
$329.99 $549.99 40% Savings
The Turbine Dropper post from RaceFace is a hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies. The rider's weight is supported with a mechanical lock meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. The actuation mechanism offers unrivaled performance, control and reliability with low air pressures and static seals. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures, making it a good choice for fat bikes and cold weather riding. - Actuation cable easily (and tool-free) disconnected with Quick Connector for easy post removal. Uses standard shifter cable and housing - Internal cable routing - Infinitely adjustable - Left- or right-mount universal thumb lever remote - Race Face Hunter Head two-bolt design - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal - Weight: 495g
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- One of the industry's lightest and strongest carbon All Mountain/Downhill bars - High pressure molded composite bars with reinforced clamping zones - Daily production run testing ensures each bar meets exacting standards - Can be cut down to suit rider taste or type of riding - 210 grams - 20mm rise - Sweep: 5-degrees up, 8-degrees back - 35mm clamp diameter - 800mm wide
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$119.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Race Face Turbine 2x10 Chainrings • New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Race Face Team and Race rings • For Cinch 30mm spindles • Includes 22 and 36-tooth rings
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$89.99 - $104.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$79.99 - $94.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams(26T) ranging up to 82 grams(36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
$69.99 - $89.99
Race Face B6 Cupsets for BB92, PF30, and 100 or 73mm BSA bottom brackets. • Race Face BSA30 cups are installed with a RF BSA30 cup tool or with BSA30 standard tools from Rotor, Zipp, and Enduro • Standard 6806 retainer bearings • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit • Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water • 19 ball flanged retainer bearings • Allow the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells without decreasing ball bearing size • Bearing races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • For Cinch 30mm spindles
$56.99 - $89.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g
$24.00 - $80.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
$54.99 - $76.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g • 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
$39.99 - $59.99
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards • Machined from AL-7075 • Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks • Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts • Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum • CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings • 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
$44.99 - $59.99
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Page 1 of 1