When we released the Glidepath Short in 2015 we knew we had a winner. Lightweight with a superior fit, there was only one way to improve on them for riders who need a little more gnar in their lives—go burlier.
The Flightpath is the Glidepath’s cousin from the wrong side of the singletrack. Originally developed for rugged mountaineering use, the fabric used in the Flightpath endures years of hard riding, international backroad wanderings, and heavy crashes. Longer, stronger, and more durable, it’s created from a double weave fabric that’s ideal for ballistic off-road missions. Highly featured for the detail-oriented, the Flightpath is ready to pedal up for hours and hours, but robust enough to take a beating when the descent doesn’t go as planned. From Glidepath to Flightpath, the trail we’re on never stops evolving, just like you.
• 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane Double Weave
• Highly durable fabric with double weave layer creating a protective buffer
• Hand pockets
• Mesh pocket liner for increased breathability and venting
• Two zippered side pockets w/ phone sleeves
• Belt loops
• Zippered fly with snap closure
• Integrated waist adjusters
• Reflective details
• Inseam length 39.5cm (15.5")