Highly breathable, seriously protective core coverage for the variable conditions encountered during spring and fall.
With a blend of textiles specifically developed for the cool, wet, and constantly changing conditions that face us in the spring and fall, the versatile Airblock Vest is a must for early- and late-season rides. Cut in our UMA regularFit, the Airblock is less compressive than our racingFit apparel, providing a clean female-specific silhouette when paired with additional layers. The front panel is constructed using our NEOS MILD, which is a 3L softshell with a PU bonded membrane. Highly breathable, water-resistant, and 100% windproof, this flexible house-developed textile ensures your core stays fully protected from rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temps. And for a touch of insulation, we included our brushed RX material along the upper back panel. Rounding out the vest is our rear Pocket Slot system that enables you to reach your jersey or jacket pockets underneath, as well as the spring/fall (2/3) climaCode graphic on the upper back, and a set of reflective strips on the lower left and right sides.
- NEOS MILD: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency. Weight: 260g/m; Breathability: MVP 20,000g/m/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- RX: A brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: Our proprietary breathable and stretchy circular knit textile with built-in UV protection and odorControl.
- Rear Pocket Slots: Two openings on the lower rear panel give you access to your jersey or jacket pockets underneath.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the sides of the outer pocket slots for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
|Chest (cm)||Chest (in)||Height (cm)||Height (in)|
Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
|blackSeries / X-Small||02220000127264||12.34.351.18.XS||UMA40712196S|
|blackSeries / Small||02220000127233||12.34.351.18.S||UMA39771892S|
|blackSeries / Medium||02220000127226||12.34.351.18.M||UMA39603730M|
|blackSeries / Large||02220000127219||12.34.351.18.L||UMA39503733L|
|blackSeries / X-Large||02220000127240||12.34.351.18.XL||UMA40848831L|
|blackSeries / XLG||02220000127257||12.34.351.18.XLG||UMA41269530G|