The Freerider EPS with Primaloft was designed for winter use, protecting you from the elements and delivering the classic performance of the Freerider’s Stealth S1 rubber outsole in even the coldest of conditions. Heavily insulated and using a variety of heat-retentive materials, the Freerider EPS will be the shoe of choice for any winter excursion.
- PrimaLoft insulation from the instep forward, including the tongue
- Single piece leather on forefoot to reduce seams and water intake, keeping feet warm and dry
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents water and mud intake
- Additional foam insulation in the sock liner and vamp plus an insulated, heat-reflective footboard
- Upper Material: DWR-Treated Leather