This 26" wheel junior mountain bike is the ideal multi terrain bicycle for off-road cycling and suitable for 10-12 year olds with an average inside leg measurement of 69cm.
Our Frog MTB 69 has been awarded the Red Dot design award for high-quality design. The Red Dot Award has a strict judging criteria, including level of innovation, functionality, formal quality, ergonomics and durability. Professor Dr Peter Zec, founder and CEO of the Red Dot Award states "Success in the competition is proof of good design quality of a product. When I speak about good design, I am referring to more than just an attractive product. All of the products are characterised by outstanding functionality. This demonstrates that the designers have understood their clients and their needs".
The Push the Limits MTB range are all spec'd with lockout and compression control suspension forks that work in line with rider weight to achieve the ultimate performance. Mini shredders can experience smoother downhill control with hydraulic disc brakes and the ultra-lightweight frame allows them to tackle the uphill climbs like a champ.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog MTB 69?
- Lightweight but sturdy frame
- Frog Bikes junior specific 26" air suspension fork with lockout and damping control
- Lightweight oversize handlebar and stem
- Easy-reach junior specific hydraulic brakes
- Shimano rapid-fire 9-speed shift lever
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Kenda MTB tyres
- Free 5 year warranty on frame
Our forks are manufactured to work specifically with a child's weight learn more here
|Metallic Grey Neon Green||L-FM69-MGR|
|Metallic Grey Neon Red||L-FM69-MGR|