You've seen knit technology in athletic footwear, but you haven't seen it in cycling … until now. The women's specific Empire E70 W Knit features Giro's newly engineered Xnetic Knit upper, which offers unparalleled comfort and breathability. Xnetic Knit technology was developed for the specific needs of performance cycling. An internal TPU skeletal system provides support where you need it, while the knit offers suppleness for superior sock-like comfort. The upper is DWR-treated for water repellency and easy cleaning, and a TPU-reinforced toe and heel add durability and abrasion resistance. Plus, the style of the Empire E70 Knit is simply undeniable.
- Engineered Xnetic Knit upper
- Bonded TPU skeletal support structure
- TPU-reinforced toe and heel
- DWR treated
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable and light
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 230 grams (size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.