Lightweight, strong and responsive, the Decade has all the features you would expect in a modern pro-level dirt bike frame made by a company with a dirt-jumping heritage. It's designed to work best with forks from 100-140mm of travel and features a fully integrated tapered head tube which can accept forks with both standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steerer tubes.
MAIN CHANGES 2020:
- revised geometry with adjusted seattube angle perfect saddle position easier to clamp knees down on the perfectly
positioned saddle for no hander tricks and barspins.
- 5mm longer front to add more pedal tire clearance and keep good saddle-cockpit clearance. Slightly more stable for big jumps, but still spins like crazy!
- removable gyrotabs included
- 73mm threaded bsa bb instead of 68mm to avoid bb spacer
- slightly improved tire clearance
- choice of professional riders Szymon Godziek, David Godziek and Max Fredriksson
- high-end aluminium dirt jump hardtail
- incredibly strong yet still very light at just over 2.1kg
- fits forks with tapered and standard steerer tubes
- unlimited barspins w/ gyro
- Less damage w/ gyro when crashing or throwing out the bike as the cables are free
|Yellow Splash / One Size||NSP-3929||FRA36741988H|