SRAM pioneered the 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM Force 1 crankset evolves the innovation. It’s lighter, stronger, and simpler—non-aero chainrings can now be installed with a single tool. For cross, TT, tri and crits, this is the king of 1x.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48t variant has direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter