The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It's one bike that rules.
- At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
- The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory Fit 4 36/150mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPX2, 210mm x 52.5mm|
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS XMC 1200 30MM|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3" EXO
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Storm / Small||B20130TSMPSTFXT026500WCWAXS||YET422495820|
|Storm / Medium||B20130TMDPSTFXT026500WCWAXS||YET425382230|
|Storm / Large||B20130TLGPSTFXT026500WCWAXS||YET424723960|
|Storm / X-Large||B20130TXLPSTFXT026500WCWAXS||YET437274680|
|Anthracite / Small||B20130TSMPDAFXT026500WCWAXS||YET472487320|
|Anthracite / Medium||B20130TMDPDAFXT026500WCWAXS||YET478172990|
|Anthracite / Large||B20130TLGPDAFXT026500WCWAXS||YET475526200|
|Anthracite / X-Large||B20130TXLPDAFXT026500WCWAXS||YET484569480|
|Turquoise / Small||B20130TSMPTUFXT026500WCWAXS||YET462682990|
|Turquoise / Medium||B20130TMDPTUFXT026500WCWAXS||YET463484480|
|Turquoise / Large||B20130TLGPTUFXT026500WCWAXS||YET466408440|
|Turquoise / X-Large||B20130TXLPTUFXT026500WCWAXS||YET474598180|