- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
$96.00 $120.00 20% Off
Perfect partner for our tow rope. Grab both together for the perfect setup. - Buckles and zips designed for little hands - Waterproof outer and zips for all weather protection
$161.99 - $199.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 12 to 20 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles - Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 125lb weight capacity
Fun handlebar-mount streamers. - Quick and easy installation
- Ultra-heavy-duty construction - Fits nutted rear axles - Adjustable to fit 12" - 20" wheels - 100lb weight capacity - For use on single speed bikes
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Get back on the road with a complete replacement training wheel assembly. Product details - Sold as a pair - Original equipment replacement
- Retractable training wheels that enable use on a Trail-Gator - Before installing the child's bicycle, simply pivot the wheels in an upwards direction
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Page 1 of 1