Parts & Accessories
$3.00 - $24.99
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
For all SHIMANO 3-hole outsoles ESMSH41 SIMPLE ADAPTER WITH MINIMUM CLEAT ADJUSTABLE RANGE. EXPAND SPD COMPATIBILITY OF Road SHOES.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals. Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly. KIT CONTAINS - 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS - 2 BRASS BUSHINGS - 2 OUTER SEALS - 2 FLANGE WASHERS - LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS - 2 AXLE O-RINGS - LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The Blade Kit for the Keo Blade Carbon range is compatible with ceramic and Ti models. It allows you to replace the original blade or change the tension of your pedals to fit your requirements. 3 different tensions are available: 12 for standard use, 16 for sprinters and a recommended 20 for track cycling.
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Ensure you're not losing efficiency using worn-out cleats and treat yourself to fresh cleats. Ensure efficiency Don't let pedal issues keep you from training. This replacement pair of Rally RS cleats with 4.5 degrees of float will keep your pedals turning and your training on track Product details 4.5 degree float cleat High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads Compatible with Garmin Rally RS series pedals Also compatible with Shimano SPD-SL pedals Set includes 1 pair of cleats and mounting hardware
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
• Customizable float options based on your riding style. • 2-hole bolt pattern for mtb shoes. • Plastic spacing shims included. • Compatible with all clip-in crankbrothers pedals • Adjustment: 2.2mm left/right • Float: 0° • Material: Premium Strength Brass • Release Angle: 15° • Weight: 30g per pair
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
- Christophe Vintage leather strap - Celebrating 130 years of history - 370mm long - Metal buckle
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - SPD cleat design to be assembled on LOOK style shoes
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
Page 1 of 2 Next page