Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Quickly transfer Thule child bike seat between multiple bikes by using an additional quick release bracket. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
$84.99 - $94.99
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with Tacx classic trainers. It raises and supports the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
We've always had a love-hate relationship with kickstands. When they work properly, they're great-a simple and easy way to leave your bike perched. But somehow, they always seem to fail when you least expect it, ending with a loud CRASH! and a scratched-up bike. So, we decided to develop a kickstand that does its job and does it well. And keep in mind, this kickstand was specifically designed for Rolls with 650b x 2.3" tires. - Specifically designed for Specialized Roll and its 650b x 2.3" tires. - Simple mounting takes the sting out of assembly. - Balances your bike flawlessly.
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
$26.59 - $29.99
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
Show your passengers some love with the PakYak Passenger Seat Pad. The soft cushion has a water-repellent surface and is easy to install and remove. Note: All four PakYak passenger accessories (Passenger Bar, Passenger Seat Pad, Passenger Foot Rest & Wheel Guard) MUST be used in conjunction with one another to safely transport passengers on the PakYak E+. - Internal cushion absorbs shocks and bumps - Water-repellent surface means everyone stays dry! - Easy tool-free installation and removal makes it hassle-free to use - Recommended for max. 2 kids
Key Specs: Compatible with all frames and sizes. Easy “peel and stick” installation Made from 5mm thick toughened rubber Dimensions: 155x46x5mm Installation Place your bike on your padded tailgate. Using tape, mark where your frame contacts the tailgate pad Wipe the surface of the downtube clean using rubbing alcohol or a similar cleaning solution Dry the damp area with a lint free cloth Apply Truckee, use firm pressure Allow pad to sit overnight before use Stop and admire your bicycle while enjoying your preferred beverage Installation Tips Cold may prevent the Truckee from adhering properly. We recommend applying at temperatures 50F/10C or warmer We recommend applying only if your paint is in good condition. If the paint is chipped, there is a risk you could remove additional paint when removing the Truckee. To remove, we recommend applying a gentle heat to reactivate the glue, then gently peeling up the edges. Be very careful if using a heat gun. Ibis is not responsible for any damage that may occur when removing the adhesive.
Designed to mount to the rear dropouts of either the Seek or Roam XR. - Alloy kickstand w/ 2-point mounting - Mounting: Two-bolt direct mount compatible only. Rear left chainstay - Features: Adjustable
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
- Designed for transporting your favorite wine bottle in style - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
Throw your tailgate cover on, cinch it down, load up the bikes and go. There is no easier way to head to the top. With 5 straps, the Fox Tailgate Cover can help shuttle your whole crew while protecting your bikes and pickup from dings and scratches. - Fits most mid-size/compact trucks - Premium padded tailgate protection - Flap for easy access to tailgate handle - Five webbing straps for attachment - Dimensions: 33.5" x 54" x 16" / 85.1cm x 137.2cm x 40.6cm
$23.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
$161.99 - $199.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Give your bike the ol' razzle dazzle The perfect accessory for fun and safety. Chose from three vibrant colors paired with reflective elements. Product details: - Fits the end of a standard grip (handlebar end cap needs to be removed) - Reflective elements for added safety
Kickstands make it easy to park your bike anywhere while keeping it from getting damaged. - Clamps to rear chainstay - Hardware included Specifications: - Length: Adjustable - Mount: Rear - Attachment: Bracket - Leg Quantity: Single - Material: Aluminum
$13.99 - $16.99
Give your bike the ol' razzle dazzle. The perfect accessory for fun and safety. Chose from three vibrant colors paired with reflective elements. - Fits the end of a standard grip (handlebar end cap needs to be removed) - Reflective elements for added safety
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports kids bikes, from 20" to 26" wheels. A leg to stand on for most kid's bikes Intended for kid's bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep your little riders' bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 20" wheels all the way to 26" wheels. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 20-26" wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Doesn't interfere with pedaling - Includes both M5 and M6 mounting hardware
An adjustable rear-mount kick stand that fits bikes of all sizes, from 24 inch to 29 inch wheels. Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
Keep your pant legs clean and clear of the drivetrain while commuting with the Bontrager Town Pant Strap. Strap adjusts to fit with hook and loop closure. It features high quality 3M reflective materials.
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
$99.99 - $116.70
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Page 1 of 5 Next page