$91.50 - $113.00
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Looking for the ultimate bike storage solution? Safely and securely store your bike without any heavy lifting with our Steadyrack Classic Bike Rack. Designed to pivot up to 160 degrees and fold away for maximum storage space efficiency, our Classic Racks can be mounted on virtually any wall. Not suitable for bikes with permanent or fixed front fenders. Specialized, Aero, Time Trial & Other Racing, or Road Bikes A minimum clearance of 20mm / 3/4 inches between your bike's front tire and down tube is required to load your bike into the Classic Rack. Some Specialized bikes, aero bikes, road bikes, other racing bikes and all-time trial bikes with less clearance will require our Fender Rack. Please check your bike's suitability. Technical Specifications: - Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 72cm - Weight: 3.1kg - Material: Zinc plated steel and plastic - Maximum Tire Width: Up to 2.1" - Recommended Wheel Diameter (inc tire): 20" - 29" - Bike Style: eBikes, Road, Hybrid, Small MTB, BMX - Bikes With Fenders: No - Bikes Without Fenders: Yes - Maximum Recommended Weight: 35kg Installation: We recommend that you measure each of your bikes and mount the racks accordingly, using our installation instructions below or by watching our installation video. This will ensure they're easy to use for all bike owners. Disclaimer: We do not recommend installing our bike racks into dry wall/gyprock. If this is done, our warranty will be void. Please read our installation guide above carefully to ensure you understand where Steadyracks should be installed, and tips on how to safely install on drywall/gyprock whilst upholding warranty.
Our Mountain Bike (MTB) Rack is designed with larger and stronger folding arms to handle both regular MTB tire sizes as well as plus-size tires. In fact, our MTB bike rack is also suitable for any bike with larger tire sizes and including eBikes and heavy bikes up to 35kg. If you have different brands and models of bike there’s no need to worry about the frame geometry or size. As long as they have round front wheels they will fit in our racks! Like all of our Steadyrack bike wall mounts, you can swivel or pivot your bike side to side up to 160 degrees to get your bike as close to the wall as possible. The vertical mountain bike rack will also fold away when not in use for maximum storage and space efficiency. Our MTB Bike Racks can be mounted on any structurally sound wall or vertical surface, giving you peace of mind whether you’re hanging your MTB in a hallway, in a garage or on a balcony. Not suitable for bikes with permanent or fixed front fenders. Some clip-on front Fenders are OK. These are common with MTB and Fat Bikes, but you can also get them for road bikes, commuter bikes, and hybrids. Check if your bike is suitable for this rack by viewing the measurement instructions. Technical Specifications: - Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 80.8cm - Weight: 3.7kg - Material Zinc plated steel and plastic - Maximum Tire Width: 2.1" - 2.8" - Recommended Wheel Diameter (inc tire): 20" - 29" - Bike Style eBikes, MTB, eMTB, Gravel - Bikes With Fenders: No Installation: We recommend that you measure each of your bikes and mount the racks accordingly, using our installation instructions below or by watching our installation video. This will ensure they're easy to use for all bike owners. Disclaimer: We do not recommend installing our bike racks into dry wall/gyprock. If this is done, our warranty will be void. Please read our installation guide above carefully to ensure you understand where Steadyracks should be installed, and tips on how to safely install on drywall/gyprock whilst upholding warranty.
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 26-inch wheels • Color: Silver 26
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Storage Hooks wood threaded with hollow wall mounts - Sold as a pair
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
$59.99 - $75.99
- For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike - Durable and rigid design - Fits most bike models
- Plastic cover - Protects the bicycle from rain, dust and harmful UV rays - 115 x 110/190 cm
- Provides convenient bikes storage - Plastic covered hook to protect the rim's finish - Strong and stable steel hanger - Fitting screws included
Water-resistant PVC bike cover - Protects bikes from dirt and moisture - Compatible with 29" and 700c wheeled bikes - 240cm x 109cm
Stylish and functional hook that mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish - Includes rear wheel tray to protect walls
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
Maximum Gold Sold Secure rated, wall-mounted bicycle storage hanger. AIRLOK’s hardened-steel frame and integrated 30mm hardened-steel locking pin combine to keep your bike safe while the impact-resistant rubberized mouth prevents frame scratch. AIRLOK is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with a wide variety of bike frames, providing a practical, super-secure way to store your bike at home, in the garage, shed or even in the office.
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
- Single bike floor stand holds bike upright by rear axle - Rubberized tips prevent scratches - Small profile ideal for storage or display - Tool-free height adjustment
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated RAKK is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAKK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons. - Footprint: 13.5 x 16 inches - 5.9 pounds
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again. - Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays - Motocross inspired design - Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks* - System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs - Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike - Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components - Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use - Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load) *Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Soft rubber protects your bike’s finish, making the Velo Cache the best solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports up to 4 bikes. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment in its place.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and storage solution. The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. These cradle arms expand your existing 2-bike setup to 3 bikes (or 4 with purchase of two pair).
- Oversize hook for easy use & versatile storage options - Easy integral screw-in mount - Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers
- Take your bikes up off the floor. The ideal apartment bike rack, this rack is elegantly designed to suit any modern decor. Includes an additional basket to store your gear. - Fully adjustable with independent rubber coated arms accommodate any bike. - Durable four wide stance rubber feet keep this free standing bike rack securely in place. - No permanent mounting or hanging. - Easily assemble in minutes with only a screwdriver. - Integrated basket allows for storage of your bike essentials, up to 15lb - The trusted leader in bike storage with over 1 million bike racks sold. Designed and engineered in the US with best-in-class customer support.
Clear garage clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Original Design: Rolling features allows for easy storage & transport - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Quick Assembly: No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17-inches / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
Clear Garage Clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Shop Rack Connectors can be used to connect racks - No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22" x 15" x 17" / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Independently adjustable arms hold 2 bikes - Rack requires no wall attachment - Durable grey powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble, tools included - Max load 66lbs (84" X 22" x 14")
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
Page 1 of 2 Next page