Missile EVO clip-on carbon aero extensions for triathlon and time trial cyclists. - For "under bar" and "top bar" mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber arm pads - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
$385.99 - $402.99
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in high-performance carbon fiber, in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance. - Diameter: 31.8 - EVO 70/110: Weight: 480g, Length: 360mm - Race: Weight: 480g, Length: 330mm
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
$238.99 - $249.99
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Our new Sonic bracket has been designed as the successor to the J2, which has been a somewhat ignored part of our range. With this update it brings our new generation fit range to a wider range of price points, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms. Performance - The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position. Despite a fairly minimalist appearance, the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Stack: 60mm (no riser kit) to 130mm in 5mm increments (With aftermarket Riser Kit) - The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt. There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations. As a clip-on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market (and in history). It is worth noting that our previous top level clip-on aerobar, the J4/F35, offered 90 possible configurations. This highlights the significant step forward we’ve made with our new generation aerobars in allowing riders to precisely adjust their position. Origin - After we released the Supersonic (J5) as a premium bracket with market-leading fit options and versatility, we wanted to bring the same kind of options to the rest of our range of brackets and thus aerobars. By simplifying the extension clamp and shifting the wing forward to the bar center line, we were able to meet our targets. As a consequence of the simplification the Sonic is the lightest of our current brackets. The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests, smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine-tune a rider's position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike. Extensions - Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range. - The 35a is a straight 35° bend. - Bracket: Sonic - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: The minimum is 60mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 130mm stack with (70mm of spacers added) - Weight: 559g
Comprehensive shop kit for bottom bracket and cassette/freewheel spacing need. 139 pieces in a durable plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 1.0mm FW Spacers - (10) 1.5mm FW Spacers - (10) 2.0mm FW Spacers - (10) NCS-4.5mm Cassette Spacers - (10) SHIM-.3MM Spacers - (10) SHIM-.5MM Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 2.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (4) BB30-CLIPs - (4) BB30/PF30 Wave Washers - (4) GXP Wave Washers - (4) .7mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (4) 1.8mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (9) 2.5mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 30mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 30mm ID Spacers
$169.99 - $179.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
$99.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
This assortment of chainring spacers contains 120 pcs. in a clear plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 0.6mm - (20) 1.2mm - (5) 2mm - (5) 3.8mm - (5) 2.2mm - (5) 3mm - (5) 3.5mm - (10) 4mm - (10) 4.3mm - (10) 4.6mm - (10) 5mm - (5) 5.3mm - (5) 7.1mm - (5) 8.3mm
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$115.99 - $120.99
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Rear brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
- 4, 5, & 6mm stainless steel fastener kit - Includes socket cap screws, flat socket cap screws, flat washers, lockwashers, plain nuts, and locking nuts - 218 Pieces Kit contains: - M4 X 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 10 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 x 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Button Socket Head qty. 16 - M5 X 25 Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M6 X 20 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 35 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 45 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M4 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M5 Hex Nut qty. 20 - M5 Nylock Nut qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 20 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 20 - M6 Hex Nut qty. 8 - M6 Nylock Hex Nut qty. 6 - M6 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M6 Lockwasher qty. 8
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
$102.99 - $104.99
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. The Vuka Alumina Extensions offer three different bends to achieve your ideal fit. - Vuka Alumina Race feature 52mm of rise (175g). The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Vuka Alumina Evo are available with a 70mm (176g) or 110mm (180g) rise. Designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner.
- Lightweight All-Mountain/Enduro 1X chain guide - Constructed from 6061 T-6 alloy and molded thermoplastic - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Not compatible with 104BCD x 30t chainrings - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 123g (26-32t)
RockShox Reverb Stealth Full Service Kit for A2 generation Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 Includes new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Reverb Rebuild Tools: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system.
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
$52.99 - $85.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with FC-6800 46t outer chainring - Color: Black - Length: 10 mm - Material: Aluminum - Type: Torx
Page 1 of 13 Next page