Missile EVO clip-on carbon aero extensions for triathlon and time trial cyclists. - For "under bar" and "top bar" mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber arm pads - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
Comprehensive shop kit for bottom bracket and cassette/freewheel spacing need. 139 pieces in a durable plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 1.0mm FW Spacers - (10) 1.5mm FW Spacers - (10) 2.0mm FW Spacers - (10) NCS-4.5mm Cassette Spacers - (10) SHIM-.3MM Spacers - (10) SHIM-.5MM Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 2.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (4) BB30-CLIPs - (4) BB30/PF30 Wave Washers - (4) GXP Wave Washers - (4) .7mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (4) 1.8mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (9) 2.5mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 30mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 30mm ID Spacers
$169.99 - $179.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
$99.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
This assortment of chainring spacers contains 120 pcs. in a clear plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 0.6mm - (20) 1.2mm - (5) 2mm - (5) 3.8mm - (5) 2.2mm - (5) 3mm - (5) 3.5mm - (10) 4mm - (10) 4.3mm - (10) 4.6mm - (10) 5mm - (5) 5.3mm - (5) 7.1mm - (5) 8.3mm
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$115.99 - $116.99
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Rear brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
$102.99 - $104.99
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. The Vuka Alumina Extensions offer three different bends to achieve your ideal fit. - Vuka Alumina Race feature 52mm of rise (175g). The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Vuka Alumina Evo are available with a 70mm (176g) or 110mm (180g) rise. Designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner.
- Lightweight All-Mountain/Enduro 1X chain guide - Constructed from 6061 T-6 alloy and molded thermoplastic - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Not compatible with 104BCD x 30t chainrings - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 123g (26-32t)
RockShox Reverb Stealth Full Service Kit for A2 generation Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 Includes new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Reverb Rebuild Tools: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system.
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
$52.99 - $85.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with FC-6800 46t outer chainring - Color: Black - Length: 10 mm - Material: Aluminum - Type: Torx
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x10 Flat head screw included - For mechanical shifting systems
Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for XTR RD-M9000 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x10 Flat head screw included - For Di2 shifting systems
Page 1 of 11 Next page