Marlin 6 is a cross country mountain bike built to give you an efficient off-road ride with a suspension fork that locks out, and a simple 1x drivetrain. It's made for mountain biking, but it's also equipped with features like rack and kickstand mounts that make it a great choice for adventurous daily commutes.
It's right for you if...
You're testing the waters of off-road riding and want a real mountain bike at a great value with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a simple 1x10 Shimano drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. The wide-range cassette still gives you all the gears you need for big climbs and steep descents. Plus, a suspension fork with a lever that lets you easily lock the suspension so you don't waste energy on smooth terrain.
The final word
Marlin 6 gives you upgrades you'll notice on every ride, like the smooth, simple shifting Shimano drivetrain. Extra-strong, double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between.
Why you'll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don't
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS, and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it's backed by Trek's lifetime warranty
|Matte Dnister Black / XX-Large / 29"||5259622DMG||MAR46963235H|